Corny Complex was added to the game in Chapter 2 Season 7, with the new POI being very similar to Frenzy Farm, which should make a lot of players happy. We are now in week 4 of Season 7, which means new challenges have come to the game.
Here is how to Search the farm for clues.
Search the farm for clues
To find the clues, head to the farm east of Corny Complex.
The first clue can be found east of the location in the crop fields.
Head west and the second one is next to the bridge leading to Corny Complex.
Head directly north to find the third one next to the farm.
Finally, on the other side of the river in the fourth one.
You only need two to complete the challenge so just pick two of these and the challenge will complete.
Week 4 Epic Quests
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 4 Epic Quests.
- Deal Damage near an Abductor (1000)
- Destroy hiding places (3)
- Destroy objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery (5)
- Experience low-gravity with Alien Nanties or on the Mothership (1)
- Hunt an infected animal (1)
- Travel in a Saucer (1000)
- Abduct an opponent with a Saucer tractor beam (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 30,000 XP, giving a total of 210,000 XP, or around 2 and a half levels of the Battle Pass.
Week 4 Legendary Quests
Here are the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 week 4 Legendary Quests.
- Search the farm for clues (2)
- Visit Farmer Steel’s favorite places (3)
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (4)
- Collect doomsday preppers guide (1)
- Forage for food, need supplies (5)
The first level is worth 45,000 XP, followed by four stages that grant 30,000 XP, giving a total of 165,000 XP or around 2 levels worth of XP. But, be fast because these challenges are only available until Wednesday, July 7th before they will disappear.