Iron Gate Studio’s Valheim has just received a new update and it looks like it’s going to fix quite a few key bugs. We know Valheim has dropped off the radar a little since its’ explosive launch, but it’s well worth keeping an eye on. This update just shows that Iron Gate Studio is commited to improving Valheim and making sure it’s the best title it can be.
New Valheim Update – Highlights
There are two new in-game events coming to Valheim and this update is all about making sure they work properly. “You are being hunted…” and “The horde is attacking” both scream danger, so you can imagine they’d lose their sting a little bit if the events didn’t trigger properly.
As you can see below, the “Wolf hunt event trigger” and the “Fuling army event trigger” has been fixed. This means there’s a little bit more to look out for going forwards. However, these aren’t the only fixes. The Wolfcape’s durability issues should be solved and Raise Terrain should be a smoother process going forwards. In addition to this, Serpents should stick around when weak. This will make them a lot easier to kill.
Of course, it isn’t the major overhaul update Valheim players are hoping for. But, it’s a welcome continuation on the development of Valheim and we are certain that Iron Gate Studio has a lot more up its sleeves.
Full version 0.154.1 Patch Notes
Here are the complete notes for the latest update for Valheim; It’s another one of those “beloved fixer-upper patches”, according to Iron Gate Studio. So, expect it to be a bit smaller than you might be expecting.
Version 0.154.1 – Steam Patch Notes
- Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
- Close build gui with ESC selection fix
- Fuling army event trigger fixed
- Wolf hunt event trigger fixed
- Troll ground slam can now be blocked
- Longship repair & build sound fixes
- Wolfcape durability fix
- Respawning resources timer fix (Berries and flint should now correctly respawn)
- Serpents no longer flee when low on health
- Fixed issue with ship containers not closing properly in some situations
- Raise terrain is more smooth & less pointy
- Fixed water particles & water-surface clipping issues inside boats
- Better fermenter feedback when it’s exposed
- Tweaked some sound assets to use less RAM
- Covered rocks should no longer look wet during rain
READ MORE: Valheim Console Commands & Cheats Guide