At any one time there can be thousands of video games in development, with some being titles we will get our hands on in the near future, while some could be years away. Sometimes we know about these games ahead of time and some come as a complete surprise when news is finally released. A new GeForce Now leak could shed some light on some games that we’ve been expecting for a while but have yet to be confirmed, this is perhaps the biggest leak we’ve seen in a while.
As reported on Reddit, a recent leak of Nvidia’s GeForce Now database has revealed dozens of potential games that could be in development.
This includes everything from PlayStation exclusives that could come to PC, remasters and remakes, as well as titles we know nothing about.
It is also worth noting that some of these games could either turn out to be fake, or cancelled projects that are no longer in development, but were added to the database prior to the cancellation.
Here is the complete list.
- God of War, Returnal and Demon Souls for PC
- No mention of PS4’s Spider-Man or Bloodborne for PC
- GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters
- Some unannounced GeForce NOW games like Mafia: Definitive Edition
- Even the new Uncharted Collection for PC (with its complete name) and Alan Wake Remastered are there
- All new PlayStation Games (IMPORTANT! If it doesn’t say Steam/Epic at the end it might just be a GeForce NOW/PS NOW crossover for testing (since PS NOW is also on PC))
- All unannounced Xbox Game Studio’s Projects, announced games like Avowed, Fable and more are also in the database
- Some Nintendo games like Super Mario Bros. Wii. show up because of Nvidia SHIELD in China
- ”Fight for Middle-Earth”
- Half-Life 2 Remastered (under Valve Software)
- Titan Quest 2 & Outcast (”at the THQ Nordic Event September 17th”)
- Payday 3
- ”Project FPS (Paradox Interactive)”
- Human: Fall Flat 2
- ”Hangar 13 unannounced”
- The Talos Principle 2
- ”Total War 9”
- Untitled Respawn Game
- Kingdom Hearts IV
- Untitled The Initiative Game (probably Perfect Dark)
- Sniper Elite 5
- ”Monster Hunter 6”
- Helldivers 2
- Judgement with Mouse & Keyboard support (maybe not a PC version, perhaps Stadia?)
- Halo 5: Guardians for PC
- Cities Skylines 2
- Space Punks for Steam (currently EGS exclusive)
- Moss for Steam
- Injustice 3: Gods Will Fall
- Gears 6
- ”Hitman Pro”
- Destroy All Humans! 3
- Earth Defense Force 6
- Dragon’s Dogma 2
- Resident Evil 4 Remake
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled for PC
- Chrono Cross Remaster
- ”Bioshock 2022”
- Shin Megami Tensei V and Catherine Full Body for PC (this is all from ATLUS, no Persona 5 mentioned)
- Bioshock RTX Remaster, Mirror’s Edge RTX Remaster, Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster could be linked to this
- Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC
Reddit user u/Frogloggers also noted some more titles that were found in the database, including an image of some PlayStation entries.
The database entry is apparently six months old, but named the Uncharted collection correctly, calling it the “Legacy Of Thieves Collection”.
Other games also include God of War, Gran Turismo 7, and Ghost of Tsushima.
The other titles that were named are,
- Crysis 4
- Tekken 8
- Final Fantasy XVI
- “Unannounced title by Square Enix”
- Tomb Raider 25th Anniversary (2021)
- Xcom 3
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
- Titanfall 3
- Bayonetta 3
- MGS 2 & 3 HD
As mentioned earlier, some of these games could be fake or cancelled projects, so don’t expect all of them to make an appearance on PC in the future, but we can expect at least some of them too.
But, if most of these turn out to be true, PC gaming is about to hit a new level and we’re all for it.